Friday, August 21, 2009

Coils: Sketch to finished

Lately I have been rewatching the beetlejuice cartoon series and realized how much I missed it and the movie! I wish there were more movies and cartoons like it. It got me so pumped with nostalgia I decided to do a drawing of it.

I went with the snake form he turns into in the movie since that was one of my favorite parts from it and Lydia looking all dramatic in his coils in the red wedding dress she wore in the movie.

There isn't any really meaning to this so use your imagination ;)

Sketch:

Inked:


Completed Done with Prisma Colored markers, Prisma colored pencil, And a white highlighter


Beetlejuice and Lydia are Copyrighted to Tim Burton I do not own them.

1 comment:

Dennis Cornetta said...

.....We come fer yer daughter...CHUCK..BWAAHAHAHA!!!



I love it.